My 2012 Graduation wishlist.
note: please take with a grain of salt. Not serious.
1. All-Expenses Paid Trip to New Zealand. This place has once-in-a-lifetime-like beauty.
2. MacBook. Okay, this one is a serious want/need/want. Only question is: air or pro? air or pro? air or pro? www.apple.com/macbookair/
3. a. These TOMs. I will carry this school with me wherever I go. So comfy. www.toms.com/womens/classics/toms-blue-canvas
b. These ASICS. They just look “cool.” Also, I wore through my old Asics in training for my half: I need a new pair. www.asicsamerica.com/footwear/running-shoes/
4. MWF Seeking BFF. Really want to read this book. I think the premise is true: friendships will be very different post-undergrad. mwfseekingbff.com/about-the-book/
5. Lifetime supply of Daily Grind Coffee. Because, this is necessary and I will miss it next year in Bondurant Hall. dailygrindespressocafe.com/
6. Smitten Kitchen Cookbook. Not released til Oct 30 — but, oh my, she is the absolute best when it comes to recipes: www.amazon.com/The-Smitten-Kitchen-Cookbook-Perelman/
PS: This entire song echoes how my heart beats when I think about graduation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E3znZoFnN8. It’s both joyful and nervous…anticipation.